- • To manage ticket sales to visitors according to tour schedule
- • To ensure daily ticket sales are sorted, accounted, recorded and closed on the day
- • To ensure the site and work area are well maintained, clean and safe
- • To manage, arrange and assist on premium/merchandise (t-shirt, postcard, souvenirs etc.) sales at site
- • To provide customer services and act as an information centre for enquiries about the conservation site, places of interest surrounding and any other general enquiries
- • To perform a general maintenance of the whole site itself so that we can offer a beautiful conservation site with maximum impact on visitors experience
- • MUST be trustworthy and of good character with great attention to detail
- • Minimum qualification: SPM
- • MUST have a good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia; with the ability to speak other languages as an added advantage
- • A good team player with an excellent customer centric skills & passionate servicing
- • Possess multitasking skills e.g. sales, maintenance of work station & surrounding are, closing of slaes, etc.
- • MUST be willing to work on weekends & public holidays.
- • ONLY Malaysian citizens need to apply.
- • Full time: RM1500 + sales commission
• Training will be provided for successful candidates
Interested candidates are to provide a covering letter indicating their suitability for the position, and a copy of their complete resume stating their last drawn and expected salary.
(Note: We like to know you better and your suitability for the position – those without a covering letter will not be considered for an interview)